Teen Girl Retreat
DURING spring SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
A life-changing 3 days for your teen daughter to relax, unwind and make new life-long friends.
She will be supervised at all times by the Beautiful Minds Team and will have a full agenda of activities to keep her engaged, entertained and energised.
What a lovely retreat. I made some lifelong friends and I can’t wait until the next retreat. Thank you Beautiful Minds for this opportunity.
Beautiful Minds has been perfect for learning how to find more confidence in yourself. It has changed my life and the work you are doing has benefited many across Australia!
I had the best time of my life! Best birthday present ever. Relaxing in the pool, the variety of activities and workshops, making amazing friends and learning so many different things. I also loved how supportive and caring all of the organisers and retreat staff were!
Working with our team over a 3 day period, your daughter will be given tools and tips to set her up to make better choices moving forward.
Did she feel overwhelmed this school term? Is she navigating some tricky friendship or bullying issues? Does she want to meet new friends she’ll cherish forever?
Once she leaves the retreat she’ll walk away feeling balanced, happy and healthy!
July 17th, 18th & 19th
Drop Off 1.00pm – Pick Up 10.00am
Swami’s Yoga Retreat, 183 – 185 Pitt Town Road, Kenthurst, NSW, 2156
- Accomodation / Twin share
- All meals are included! They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious)
- They will enjoy a 45 minute drumming session to release emotions and get creative
- A 45 minute drama and confidence workshop with acting royalty, Pippa Grandison and Steve Le Marquand. This session alone is valued at $295.00
- A gratitude tree session outside where the girls take time to hang their gratitude notes in the tree.
- 30 minute relaxation session each night using essential oils to promote good sleep
- Morning yoga class each morning
- Sound meditation session
- Coaching with Beautiful Mind’s educators with sessions on finding who you are, time management and productivity for school and home life, life goals, dealing with friendships, bullying and more.
- Nature walks and time to read in the hammocks.
- Movie night with yummy snacks
- No phone zone times to ensure they release anxiety and relax
- Swimming in the retreat pool and spa
- NEW friends that they will cherish forever
Swami’s Yoga Retreat is situated in the north west direction of the Hills District, on 60 acres of tranquil bushland and only 50 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
All meals are included. They are organic, healthy and gluten free (plus delicious!)
No adults are to attend this retreat, it is strictly for teen girls. We have 2 adult crew members and the team at the retreat, so you can be assured, all girls will be safe and looked after. We want to keep this a strictly teen experience so they can connect and share.
- Please come comfortably dressed.
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings.
- Loose exercise gear for the yoga classes and walking adventures.
- Swimming togs and a towel.
- A hat and SPF.
The retreat accomodation format is twin share for all rooms. Please advise if you’re attending alone or with a friend. If you’re coming solo, we’ll ensure you’re paired with someone similar to you and a similar age.
You will definitely not feel left out. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and connect with girls your own age. Our team at Beautiful Minds will be on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone is looked after and happy.
This retreat is PERFECT for anyone with anxiety. We are understanding and supportive of anyone who has anxiety and will equip you will tools and tips to help you shift past this. This retreat is all about helping you to self soothe and a perfect tranquil environment to relax and take time out from the busy city life. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and balanced. A gorgeous way to get back to nature and in touch with who you are.
We will have our Beautiful Minds CEO Marina Passalaris, Marketing Manager Veronica Cremen and Bookings Manager Rebecca Jones for the entire retreat. We will also have the staff and educators at The Swami’s Yoga Retreat. You will be supervised at all times.
You are not able to get a refund for this event as the retreat takes the fee but you can sell your ticket or gift it to a friend.
If we feel that a young person needs further after care and support after our courses, we will contact the parents and engage with them, discussing steps that need to be taken in order to get maximum results.
Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance coverage with a highly reputable Australian provider.